In addition to offering complete, world-class fueling support services, West Star Aviation GJT specializes in business aircraft maintenance, modifications, and refurbishment for aircraft ranging in size from turboprop to long-range business jets.
West Star GJT occupies eight buildings totaling over 120,000 square feet of office and hangar space on approximately 32 acres. These modern, service specific buildings include over 20 acres of ramp space, a 28,000 square foot jet maintenance hangar, 18,000 square feet of turboprop maintenance space, 10,000 square foot leased jet maintenance hangar on-site and a 25,000 square foot, state-of-the art paint hangar
GJT currently employees over 300 full-time individuals. This highly trained and experienced staff includes ODAR approval for maintenance, FlightSafety and/or SimuFlite trained technicians and many veteran factory-trained technicians.
- 346 VFR days with visibility better than 20 miles and ceilings of 5,000 ft. +
- No airport restrictions
- Virtually no air or ground congestion
- 10,500 x 150 foot well maintained runway
- Easy parrallel taxiways and large ramp area
- 24-hour ramp surveillance
- Comfortable, equipped pilot lounge
- Crew cars
- Convenient hotels at special rates
West Star Aviation, Inc.
796 Heritage Way
Grand Junction, CO 81506-8643
- Lat: 39-07-20.6850 N
- Long: 108-31-36-36.2450 W