- On-site structural and composite mechanics with expert experience in repair and overhaul of flight control surfaces
- Thrust reverser overhauls for GII, GIII, GIV, and G400 as well as thrust reverser repairs for other aircraft platforms
- Radome repair & testing
- Spoilers, rudders, flaps, ailerons, elevators, L/E's & T/E's and tabs, wing tips, winglets, MLG and NLG doors, fairings
- Lower, upper and fixed engine cowls
- Pylon and floor panels repair and re-bonding
- Inlet repairs and overhauls
- Repair of composite, honey-comb, and metal-bonded structures and the transmissivity testing of radomes.
- Structures Repair
- Advanced composites including: (Aramid, Kevlar, Graphite, Fiberglass, Exotics), and metal materials (Aluminum, Stainless, Inconel, Titanium).
In late 2021 Dallas Aeronautical Services (DAS) will have two locations both within the greater Dallas Texas area and convenient to DFW and Dallas Love field airports.
Its current Cedar Hill location was founded in 2004 and currently has over 66 employees with over 25 years of experience within the aviation maintenance industry.
The second facility, unifying under the DAS brand is formerly FLITE Components, and is located between Love Field and DFW Airport and currently has over 13 employees.
Both locations currently hold a FAA/EASA Part 145 Repair Station certificate and provide services and support for corporate, commercial and regional aircraft operations, MROs and OEMs worldwide.
This consolidation is scheduled to be complete in 3 rd quarter 2021 to better serve the aviation industry and capitalize on various efficiencies and capabilities. DAS specializes in composite and structural component repair, including the overhaul, repair and testing of thrust reversers, control services, radomes, engine cowls, engine inlets, pylon and floor panels and more.
DAS supports Bombardier, Dassault, Gulfstream, Embraer, Piaggio, and Textron components, as well as CRJ 700/900, E-jets 170/175 and 190/195 commercial, and VIP aircraft.
VP of Sales, Parts & Components
* See capabilities PDF for additional detail
Aircraft Maintenance & Repair Services
Airframe Specific Expertise TM