FAA Authorized Challenger maintenance and Refurbishment.
FAA Certified and experienced on Challenger and Global Express, West Star Aviation is a Honeywell APU Line Service Center for 36-100 and 36-150 models, MSP claims, hot sections, APU 36-100(E) upgrade to 36-150(CL), and a member of the GE CF-34 Engine Service Center Network.
We specialize in airframe repair, modifications, inspections, and maintenance; Engine and APU repair, modifications, inspections, hot sections, overhaul, and maintenance; Major airframe and system modifications and STC installations; Avionics installation and repair; Interior design, reconfiguration, refurbishment, soundproofing, cabinetry, and entertainment systems; Exterior design, strip and paint, and composite rework; Airframe, engine, and avionics parts, components, and accessories in surplus, overhauled, or new condition; Landing gear repair, reconditioning, and exchange, loaner gear assemblies; Cockpit and cabin window, light lens, repair, reconditioning, and evaluation; Airframe, avionics, cabin interior engineering, and STC.
- FAA Authorized and Factory Trained on CL300, 600, 601, 604, Global, Global 5000, and Global Express.
- FAA Parts Manufacturing Approval (PMA) Rating
- Pre-Purchase Evaluations, Including AD and Service Bulletin Research and Compliance
- All Major Inspections and Repairs
- Member of the GE CF-34 Engine Service Center Network
- Honeywell APU Line Service Center for 36-100 and 36-150 Models, MSP Claims, Hot Sections
- APU 36-100(E) upgrade to 36-150(CL)
- Interior Designers on staff
- Cabinetry design, fabrication and finish
- Interior design, modification and upholstery
- Floor plan reconfiguration
- Custom plating
- Entertainment systems
- Cabin communications
- Exterior Strip and Paint
- AOG Parts Support
- Component and Accessory Overhaul and Exchange
- Windshield Repair
- Structural and Systems FAA-DER Engineers on Staff
- FAA-DAR on Staff
- Complete In-House NDT Capabilities, Including X-Ray
- 24/7 On-Call and Drop-In Technical Support for Challenger Customers
- CL600/601; In-House Capability To Accomplish 120-Month Landing Gear Restoration
- CL604; In-House Capability To Accomplish 96-Month Landing Gear Detailed Inspection
- CL 604; In-House 192-Month Landing Gear Restoration Capability
- CL300; 96-Month Landing Gear Detail Inspection
Note: Check location for specifics