Expands Chattanooga Gulfstream Team
As a full-service location, West Star Chattanooga (CHA) has again expanded their Gulfstream Team from 8 to more than 20 FAA and factory trained technicians, with an average of 11.5 years of experience in 2021! Five of these technicians are classified as Gulfstream Master Techs who came from Gulfstream in either large cabin or mid cabin airframes specialties.
Our CHA Gulfstream Team is experienced on G100/G150/G200/G280/GIV/GV/G450/550 and even G650 aircraft. Highlights Include:
- Performed 16C inspections on G200s
- 1st G150 scheduled this Fall for 16C inspection
- Capabilities to complete the tail migration SB on the G200 (horizontal tail removed for repairs)
- Experienced on all major inspections on Large Cabin aircraft, including 16C inspections on GIV/GV, with first G450 coming this fall
- Avionics upgrades and interior modification capabilities
- Full capabilities for prepurchase inspections for all models
West Star is a truly a one stop shop for your Gulfstream needs as we are committed to continually adding specific expertise for the airframes you fly. This explains why West Star Aviation has quickly become the service center of choice for many operators today.
Over the last 10 years, West Star’s Gulfstream Program has
- 446,850 + hours of completed airframe maintenance
- 51 + years of verifiable, hands-on experience technicians
- 897 + successful deliveries
All four full-service facilities – ALN, GJT, CHA and PCD feature dedicated Gulfstream Teams to meet your every need. For more information on these services and more, please contact one of the specialists below: